Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

DIY Thrift Store Frame To Jewelry Organizer





DIY Thrift Store Frame Makeover!!! 
Blog Post: http://www.pinksofoxy.com/2014/04/diy...
This project cost me $10. I used mostly items that I already had.

What I Used In This DIY Project:

$2 Thrift Store Frame - Made in Mexico (St. Anthony's Thrift Store)
Peg Board (Lowes)
150 Grit Sandpaper 
50/50 Vinegar/Water Solution 
Rust-oleum Painter's Touch Gloss White
3M Painter's Tape
Behr Tide Pools (Home Depot)
Purdy Paint Brush
Rust-oleum Spray Paint Pure Gold
White Faux Suede Fabric
3M Spray Adhesive
Morning Glory High Loft Polyester Batting
Maxant Buttons To Cover 
Dritz Upholstery Needle
S-Lon Bead Cord
Crystal Acrylic Knobs (D. Lawless Hardware)
Scrapbook Paper
E6000
Rope Trim (Sew Special Maui Fabric Store)
High Temp Hot Glue Gun


This is so beautiful and I know a couple ladies that would love this as a gift!

 Stay Crafty :)#Handmade #Craft ‪#‎DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment