Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A new start



Searching for my crafty self again, I have decided to create this blog to collect ideas and share me creations. My interest at this point in time is reusing everyday items and re purposing some of my old attempts.

My two main crafts for now are making bags and beading jewelry.

It may take me a little while to put some of my items up due to my computer being reset, so I need to search the net for my online postings on facebook and other old failed attempts at blogs.

My wonderful wife helped me come up with the name Bobbin to the Bead. We both love music so it ties that love in with my craftiness. 

Well time to work on the design of the blog for a while. I do apologize that it may look different if you check back over the next couple of weeks. 

Until next we meet, stay crafty.

Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment