Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Chalk boards and Chalk



Well it didn't take too long for the butterflies of excitement filled me as I started to look on Youtube and Pintrest for some inspiration. 

Firstly I need to redo my craft room. I had it semi set up but wasn't crafting and due to unable to find employment I moved my desk to the lounge room and started to clear my craft room. We thought of renting it out to a student. But I like my space and to be honest I am not the best company on my bad pain days which seem to be a lot lately.

Anyway, I have always loved chalk boards and I remember mum painting a whole wall in our cuby house and we spent hours in there just for the chalkboard.

I would love to do a large chalk board for some of my ideas as that is easier to find than the scraps of paper I tend to write them on. If this wasn't a rental I would paint a whole wall in it.



Here are a few photos of other things I would love to try out.








I have found some reciepes for home made chalk board paint and chalk that I will be posting as I find them and will report on what works best once I start trying them.

Please let me know if you have used some yourself and share with us.

Until next we meet, craft on!

Kylie














No comments:

Post a Comment