Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

DIY transfer paper


I was asked to make up some inspirational posters of my wife to put up at work for the clients and I jumped at the opportunity. Being all excited to finally have my crafting bug back I will agree to anything. One little problem, the little projects that I have managed over the past few years has been sewing and beading. I haven't tried to draw or print in many years and seeing as I don't want to spend a couple months practicing (I am Virgo, everything has to be perfect) 


I thought I would print up some alphabet letters and trace them on. I first tried to cut out the letters and that is rather painful. I found this great guide on making your own transfer paper from thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich on youtube. She is so very clever and talented you should check out her stuff. 






Stay Crafty :)

 #Handmade #Craft ‪#‎DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment